Aberystwyth University at SI-UK London
Choose Aberystwyth University and you’ll be studying in a location like no other. On the west coast of Wales between Cardigan Bay and the Cambrian Mountains, you’ll be part of a friendly, outward-looking community where the far horizon inspires ambition and aspiration. A place where students have been coming since 1872, drawn by our reputation for teaching excellence and an exceptional student experience.
Why study at Aberystwyth?
- University of the Year for Teaching Quality 2019 (The Times & Sunday Times, Good University Guide 2019)
- Gold Award in 2018 Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF)- (TEF 2018)
- 97% of graduates are in employment or further education 6 months after graduating, (Higher Education Statistics Agency 2018)
- One of the best universities in the UK for overall student satisfaction (National Student Satisfaction survey 2018)
- Top 5 University of the Year in the WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2018
Where: SI-UK London Office
When: Thursday 7 February 2019, 16:00 - 16:30
Representative: Dandan Wu