Business Open Day at SI-UK London
Don't miss out this March as eight UK universities and foundation providers visit SI-UK London for a special business open day. Don't delay and register your interest in attending today!
Anglia Ruskin University
- Anglia Ruskin University is one of the largest universities in the east of England, with more than 35,000 students studying at every level
- In the 2014 National Student Survey, lecturers were rated among the most enthusiastic and interesting in the country, and courses among the most intellectually stimulating
- As well as training many of the region's nurses and midwives, a huge range of courses are offered – from art, language and linguistics through to engineering, life sciences, and computing and technology. Many courses are professionally accredited.
- Keele pioneered the dual Honours degree, which is still taken by around 70% of students. Single honours degrees are also available, as is a multi-disciplinary foundation year.
- Following the last National Student Survey, Keele scored an impressive 95%, compared to the national average of 86%.
- The University is set across 600-acres of parkland, with extensive woods, lakes and beautiful parkland all featuring. The central feature of the estate is the 19th century Keele Hall, registered by English Heritage as Grade II.
- Kingston University offers a multicultural and supportive community in an attractive and busy riverside area, within 25 minutes train journey of central London
- Kingston is consistently rated one of the safest and happiest boroughs in London (Metropolitan Police; Rightmove) and its wide-ranging courses are specifically designed to equip you with the most relevant skills for the world of work
- A comprehensive international scholarships and bursary scheme is availbale to international applicants
Newcastle University, London
- Based on a close-knit campus in London’s financial district, Newcastle University London Opened in 2015 and offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and pathway programmes in business, marketing and finance
- The London Campus combines researched informed teaching with an industry immersive education, working hand in hand with industry to enable to students to build the skills that top employers demand
- Students benefit from regular professional masterclasses, practical work projects and paid work placement opportunities
St Mary's University
- Placed number one in London in eight categories at the 2017 Whatuni? Student Choice Awards, including International, Job Prospects, Courses and Lecturers, Accommodation and Student Support
- 95% of graduates are in employment or further study within six months of completing their studies
- St Mary's has a lively and diverse student community, with students from over 90 countries outside the UK, representing approximately 10% of its 6,000 students
University of Westminster
- Home to four campuses in Greater London, three of which are in central London
- Media, Arts & Design department outstands for its practical education and high quality academic teaching. Former alumni includes Christopher Bailey and Vivienne Westwood
- Study abroad and exchange programmes offer students exciting education opportunities in more than 20 countries worldwide from Australia and Argentina to Sweden, Turkey and the USA
Cambridge Education Group
Cambridge Education Group has been helping international students achieve entry into UK universities for over 55 years. CEG provides pre-university education to more than 4,000 students from over 95 countries and is a leading provider of academic, creative and English language programmes in the UK.
Students at Cambridge Education Group have access to the broadest range of UK Education programmes ranging from ‘English language holidays’ for juniors, to traditional academic qualifications such as ‘A-levels’.
Navitas English language and pathway programmes ensure students are given the extra support and assistance needed to succeed at a higher education level. In the UK, domestic students are able to enrol in Navitas colleges to take advantage of the supportive environment to enhance their academic potential.
Navitas offers a wide range of foundation and pre-masters programmes to ten UK universities, including:
SI-UK Open Days
Ever wondered what an Open Day at SI-UK looks like? Watch the video below for a unique view of day one of our UK Uni Application Week event which took place in August 2017.
Where: SI-UK London Office
When: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 15:00 - 18:00