UK University Open Day, March 2018
Don't miss out this March as universities and foundation providers from across the UK visit us in London to meet international students. If you are interested in studying science or engineering, don't delay and register your interest in attending today!
Science and Engineering Open Day
- The University of Greenwich is one of London’s leading universities, and home to a thriving international community of students from over 140 countries
- Greenwich has attractive campuses in London and Kent, offering the option of the bright lights of a capital city or the quiet pleasures of the countryside
- Greenwich are proud of their excellent standards of teaching which puts student satisfaction at the heart of their work
- Kingston University offers a multicultural and supportive community in an attractive and busy riverside area, within 25 minutes train journey of central London
- Kingston is consistently rated one of the safest and happiest boroughs in London (Metropolitan Police; Rightmove)
- Wide-ranging courses are specifically designed to equip you with the most relevant skills for the world of work and many of these have been developed in consultation with professional organisations
Study Group pathway programmes are specially designed, university-recognised courses that help you to gain the academic, English language and learning standards you need to succeed, giving you the best possible start to your UK or European education. You can choose Foundation, Year One or Pre-Masters university pathways from a broad choice of dedicated International Study Centres (ISCs) located on campus at many of the leading universities in the UK
- With nearly 13,000 students, including 3000 international students from over 120 countries around the world, the University of Surrey is a vibrant place to live and study
- Surrey is one of the UK’s leading professional, scientific and technological universities with a world-class profile, with a history dating back more than 120 years
- Surrey has a global reputation for excellence in teaching and research and the University campus is set in 700 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds on the edge of Guildford’s historic town centre
- Ranked among the top 1% of universities worldwide
- 88% of our students agreed that their course was intellectually stimulating (National Student Survey 2017)
- Engineering and the Environment at the University of Southampton is a world-class centre for education, research and enterprise. We represent the largest and most diverse engineering and environmental science grouping in the UK
- Up to £1.5million worth of scholarships are available for international students
- Swansea University has been awarded 5-Stars for excellence in the global QS Stars quality assessment
- Swansea University is the top university in Wales in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017 league table – and has also won the inaugural Welsh University of the Year title.
SI-UK Open Days
Ever wondered what an Open Day at SI-UK looks like? Watch the video below for a unique view of day one of our UK Uni Application Week event which took place in August 2017.