IELTS Academic 21 Hours / 7 Sessions
IELTS Academic 21 Hours / 7 Sessions Manchester
|IELTS Academic 21 Hours / 7 Sessions||Any||Any||-||£210|
Academic IELTS is SI-UK’s most popular course and is for international and EU students wishing to achieve their required IELTS score and improve their English ability before joining a UK university.
The class covers all of the four sections of the IELTS test: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Students will learn vital tips for the IELTS exam and practice with experienced teachers using genuine material. The skills gained in this course will be very useful in passing the test and for studying in an academic environment.
There are no registration fees and students can choose to study from between 21 – 60 hours of IELTS exam preparation over the duration of their time at our Language Centre.
Why study IELTS at SI-UK Manchester?
- We aim to improve your IELTS score by 0.5 (in 7 weeks) or 1.0 (over 10 weeks)
- Lessons focus on test practice and strategies, including a mock exam with feedback
- No registration fees
- Morning, evening and weekend IELTS classes available
- Maximum class size of four
- One to one accent correction classes available