Bangor University announce Health Services Research Summer School for July 2017
18 January 2017
Bangor University have announced plans for a special Health Services Research Summer School from 3–7 July 2017.
The School of Healthcare Sciences Health Services Research Summer School offers students a unique opportunity to gain access to internationally renowned experts in a range of topic areas, including complex interventions and their evaluation, health economics and language awareness.
Students who enrol on the summer school class can expect:
- A range of vibrant classes and teaching sessions facilitated by experts and/or their teams of staff and students
- Personal tutorial support and supervision (to support development of your chosen product e.g. a worked-up Masters/PhD proposal, or critical review of and improvement of a research programme)
- Opportunities for networking and development of personal transferable skills
- Social programme and opportunity to experience Welsh culture
- Opportunity to visit an area recently voted 4th best place to visit in the world by ‘The Lonely Planet’.
If you are a postgraduate student interested in applying, arrange a free consultation in London or Manchester today.
University of West London sees biggest rise in Guardian 2018 Rankings
Oxford Brookes University international scholarships still available
Cambridge maintains position at top of Guardian University Rankings
UWIC offering exclusive £3,000 scholarship to SI-UK students at UK University Fair