Bangor University announce Health Services Research Summer School for July 2017
18 January 2017
Bangor University have announced plans for a special Health Services Research Summer School from 3–7 July 2017.
The School of Healthcare Sciences Health Services Research Summer School offers students a unique opportunity to gain access to internationally renowned experts in a range of topic areas, including complex interventions and their evaluation, health economics and language awareness.
Students who enrol on the summer school class can expect:
- A range of vibrant classes and teaching sessions facilitated by experts and/or their teams of staff and students
- Personal tutorial support and supervision (to support development of your chosen product e.g. a worked-up Masters/PhD proposal, or critical review of and improvement of a research programme)
- Opportunities for networking and development of personal transferable skills
- Social programme and opportunity to experience Welsh culture
- Opportunity to visit an area recently voted 4th best place to visit in the world by ‘The Lonely Planet’.
If you are a postgraduate student interested in applying, arrange a free consultation in London or Manchester today.