Goldsmiths announce new courses beginning in September 2018
09 October 2017
Goldsmiths, University of London have announced a number of new courses which will begin in September 2018.
The new MSc User Experience Engineering in the Computing department explores how people experience the world around them, particularly when using technology. Students will learn how each layer of technology – from core hardware through to the way that media is handled – can affect user experience in practical tasks.
The MSc Marketing and Technology in the Institute of Management will follow in the footsteps of companies such as Netflix, Airbnb and Tesla by learning how to break the norms of existing markets and employ unconventional, technology-driven marketing approaches. Other new courses include:
- BSc (Hons) Data Science
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Economics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science
- BA (Hons) Musical Theatre
- MA Anthropology and Museum Practice
- MA Migration and Mobility
- MSc Computational Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Psychology of the Arts, Neuroaesthetics & Creativity