Loughborough University announce 2017 International Foundation Programme plans
23 November 2016
Loughborough University, shortlisted for UK University of the Year by The Times, have announced plans to bring its International Foundation Programme in-house from 2017.
The International Foundation Programme (IFP) is a one-year course designed for high-calibre international students who have successfully completed 12 years of school education, and therefore need an additional year of study to prepare them for entry to their chosen degree at Loughborough University.
- A curriculum completely designed by University academic staff
- Small class sizes and good staff to student ratio
- Fully taught / delivered by university academic staff
- Taught in the University laboratories and classrooms
- IFP students will be based on and live in campus accommodation
- IFP students will be fully-registered University students with access to all IT, library and sports facilities
- Progression to Bachelors programmes is guaranteed if the student meets the academic and English criteria at the end of the IFP
The IFP tuition fee is £16,000 in 2017, with progression scholarships of 25% available to top achieving students (candidates will be automatically considered).
Want to apply? Arrange your free consultation in London or Manchester today.