Scholarships at Queen's University Belfast
|CQC Queen's Scholar Award|
|Scholarship Name||CQC Queen's Scholar Award|
£9,000 total award per student (£3,000 discount on tuition fees per year, up to a maximum of three years)
About the Award
The CQC Queen’s Scholarship of £9,000, is awarded as a £3,000 reduction on gross tuition fees each year, up to a maximum of three years. There will be four CQC Queen’s Scholarships awarded to CQC students who are progressing to a Postgraduate Research programme at Queen’s University Belfast in 2018/19. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates must return a completed CQC Queen’s Scholarship application form by 4.00 p.m. (GMT) on Friday 1 June 2018.
2. Candidates must hold and have accepted an offer of a place on a full-time Postgraduate Research programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2018-19 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
3. There will be four CQC Queen’s Scholarships, which will be awarded based on a student’s final aggregate mark from their BSc degree.
4. Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount.
5. Students must register on their Postgraduate Research programme by the start date outlined in their offer.
6. The £3,000 discount is awarded for each year of study, up to a maximum of three years, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
7. Scholarships may not be deferred to the following academic year.
8. Students must be self-funded.
9. Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students benefiting from these arrangements will not be eligible for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.
10. Students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.
11. Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
12. In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2018-19 academic year.
13. The CQC Queen’s Scholarship can be used in conjunction with the Early Bird Reward discount.
14. The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
add to favourites