- The scholarship is awarded to new undergraduate students who enter the University in the current academic year and achieve AAB or above at A Level (or equivalent)
- pay a tuition fee of £9,250 per year
- Eligible students will be identified automatically through their University application.
- Before the end of September 2017 eligible students will receive an email to their University of Strathclyde email address telling them they will receive the award
- The email will include the payment dates and how it will be paid to you.
Payment of the scholarship will be made in 3 termly instalments. (you will be asked to supply your bank details in the award email)
- 30th October 2017
- 29th January 2018
- 14th May 2018