Study an MBA in the UK
MBA Application Service
In order to secure a place on an MBA course at a UK university or business school, students will need to go through a rigorous application process.
With thorough interview practice, and reviewing the techniques needed to pass the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing Assessment sections of the GMAT, SI-UK’s MBA Service will equip students with the knowledge needed to successfully secure a place on an MBA programme in the UK.
Why study an MBA?
Studying an MBA in the UK offers an international mix of students, teachers and work opportunities, unrivalled in many parts of the world. Once graduated, you will leave with a qualification respected all over the business world.
Your MBA Service application
The MBA Service will do the following to maximise your chance of securing an offer:
- Pre-screen your transcripts and ensure you are eligible to apply
- Advice on choosing suitable universities and business schools
- Provide a checklist of documents required
- Edit all supporting documents, including your personal statement, CV and reference letters
- Fill in the university application forms and track your application after submission
- One to one 90 minute introductory and preparatory session for the GMAT with a lecturer from the University of Essex
- One to one interview session to familiarise you with the setting, followed by oral feedback
Apply to study an MBA today
The cost of the MBA Service is £1,200. To learn more, arrange your free consultation today.