UCAS Schools Service
SI-UK is a leading UK university recruiter and has over 12 years experience in helping international students apply to top UK universities. Last year we processed over 19,000 student applications to UK universities and our consultants are British Council trained with extensive experience and practical knowledge of UK Higher Education and overseas qualifications.
Our support service is free and includes a consultation, help selecting the right UK universities and completion of your application forms without mistakes. Multilingual consultants can assist students and parents in their native language, while UCAS Clearing support is available to discuss offers from universities, or to appeal decisions.
UCAS Schools Service Benefits
- Specialist assistance with full application and document check prior to admission
- Oxbridge and Medicine Service support to enable the very best students to fulfil their potential
- Visa support
- Scholarship support
- UCAS Clearing support
- Linguistic support
- Presentation on UCAS and choosing a UK university
- Free entry to every UK University Fair, regularly attracting over 90 UK universities
UCAS Schools Service Process
- We meet with your school to discuss the Service and learn more about your requirements
- A presentation will be given to sixth form students who are then asked to complete an authorisation form
- We request your school to be set up as an advisor
- Another presentation is held to Year 12 students
- Students accept their university place
How we can help
If you are a school interested in learning more, get in touch via email@example.com today.
Current UK Partners Schools
UCAS Schools Service Team
David Boddy – Head of Schools Partnerships
David Boddy was formerly Chairman of the UK Society of Headteachers and Headmaster of St James Senior Boys’ School in Ashford, Surrey.
James Harding - UCAS Partnerships Manager
James was educated at Ampleforth College and then graduated from RADA. His career led him to become Director of Admissions at Moira House Girls School, recruiting both domestic and overseas students.
Victoria Davies Jones – UCAS Partnerships Adviser
Victoria is a writer and communications skills coach who specialises in preparing students for UK independent schools and Oxbridge and university applications. Victoria graduated from the University of Cambridge and published the book “Boarding Schools: All you need to know” in 2014.
Suzie Oweiss – UCAS Partnerships Adviser
Suzie graduated from King’s College London and began consulting students, parents and schools in 2006. She has experience as a marketing consultant, admissions tutor and in student placements.