Birkbeck teaches in the evening and is the only specialist provider of evening higher education in London. This means students can study and work at the same time, with minimal impact on their current employment or personal commitments.
Learn more about why this can benefit your future below, and visit SI-UK for a free consultation on how we can help you study in the UK ar Birkbeck.
Why study at Birkbeck?
- Classes are held from 6-9pm each evening meaning you can study at a pace that suit you, be it part- or full-time.
- Hugely beneficial to business students who can build professional networks during the day and study in the evening.
- If you are joining directly from school, you can make a head start on the competition by working and studying at the same time.
- All Birkbeck facilities and support networks are geared around your evening classes. This means the library, as well as places to eat and drink, are geared around your evening classes.
- 95% of Birkbeck students are in work or further study six months after graduating.
- Birkbeck’s best academics teach at all levels at the University, meaning you will learn from the best from day one.
- Evening classes at Birkbeck cultivate a friendly, warm and encouraging environment to learn.
- Birkbeck Talent is an in-house recruitment service which will help take the stress out of finding your dream role or internship.