Birkbeck, University of London is London's only specialist provider of university education in the evening and, as such, is extremely popular with international students of all ages. Evening education in London on a Birkbeck course means students can study and work at the same time, with minimal impact on their current employment or personal commitments.
Learn more about why a degree from Birkbeck can benefit your future below and, if you are you ready to start studying at Birkbeck from January 2019, visit SI-UK for a free consultation in London or Manchester.
Benefits of Studying in the Evening at Birkbeck
- Birkbeck courses are held from 6-9pm each evening, meaning you can study at a pace that suits you
- Business students at Birkbeck can build professional networks during the day and study in the evening
- If you are joining directly from school, you can make a head start on the competition by working and studying at the same time
- All Birkbeck facilities and support networks are geared around your evening classes. This means the library, as well as places to eat and drink, are geared around your evening classes
- 95% of Birkbeck students are in work or further study six months after graduating
- Birkbeck’s best academics teach at all levels at the University, meaning you will learn from the best from day one
- Evening courses at Birkbeck cultivate a friendly, warm and encouraging environment to learn
- Birkbeck Talent is an in-house recruitment service which will help take the stress out of finding your dream role or internship
Study at Birkbeck, University of London
In terms of balancing study, work and family, there is no better place to be than Birkbeck, University of London. Study there from January 2019 and apply with SI-UK today by arranging your free consultation.