The London UK University Fair takes place on Saturday February 23rd, with over 100 universities from all over the UK set to visit the Royal Lancaster London to meet international and EU students. It is the largest university fair in the UK designed only for international students, and those who attend can learn more about courses, entry requirements and funding, directly from the universities themselves.
As the next Fair rapidly approaches on February 23rd, we have highlighted some of the very best universities - not just in the UK, but in the world - confirmed to attend. Don't delay and register for free entry to the UK University Fair today to meet them!
The Best Universities at the UK University Fair London
University of Bristol
- Bristol is a Top 10 UK university (QS World University Rankings 2018) and 87% of students were awarded a First or 2:1 (who completed their first degree in 2015/16)
- Bristol graduates are highly employable - they're the fourth most-targeted university by The Times Top 100 UK Employers
- The University is located in the heart of the lively city of Bristol, a popular place to live in south-west England, only 90 minutes from London
- Loughborough University was crowned University of the Year by The Times and Sunday Times for 2019 and is the only university to have won the award twice in its 20 year existence
- Students at Loughborough have access to a truly global experience, where they are taught by academics from across the world; they can study abroad or complete an overseas placement, and have numerous opportunities to learn a new language
- Loughborough is considered one of the best sporting universities in the world and has won numerous national and international awards in this area, including the QS prize for best sports university in the world 2018
- Lancaster is ranked 9th in the Guardian University Guide 2019, 8th in the UK in the CUG 2019 and 6th in The Times/Sunday Times 2018. There are more than 120 universities in the UK.
- 97.6 percent of Lancaster graduates are either in employment or further study three and a half years after graduating according to the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education Longitudinal Survey
- 91% Lancaster students say that they are satisfied with their course according to the National Student Survey 2017
University of Leeds
- A High Fliers graduate survey found Leeds to be one of the top five UK universities targeted by leading employers, as well as being in the top four nationally for applications
- Leeds was recognised with a Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework by ensuring its students take charge of their experiences with academic and co-curricular opportunities that help to prepare them for the world beyond their studies
University of Nottingham
- The University of Nottingham is a founder member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group with a global reputation for academic excellence, pioneering research and employability
- Nottingham is ranked in the world’s top 100 universities, the UK’s top 15 by the QS World University Rankings 2018, and is rated Gold in the UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework
- The University offers students excellent on campus facilities for study, leisure, sport and faith is in the world’s top 60 universities in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018
University of Southampton
- The University of Southampton is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world (QS World Ranking 2019) and is a global centre for excellence in research and education
- Over 25% of Southampton students are international, representing 140 different countries and our programmes cover a wide range of areas, offering flexibility and choice
- Gain transferable skills that employers really want; develop critical thinking and independent learning skills that are essential for future leaders and decision makers
Attend the UK University Fair London
Do not miss out as the UK University Fair London takes place at the Royal Lancaster London on Saturday 23rd February by registering for free entry today today.