Coventry University January 2018 Entry
Coventry University is a forward looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education. Coventry is ranked number 12 in the UK in the Guardian University Guide 2018 and is the UK’s Top New University in the Complete University Guide 2018.
Students at Coventry University benefit from state-of-the-art equipment and facilities in all academic disciplines including health, design and engineering laboratories, performing arts studios and computing centres.
Subjects are brought to life by dynamic, interactive and stimulating teaching delivered by word class academics. This is just part of the reason why Coventry University has achieved a gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework – the highest rating possible!
Why study at Coventry University?
With a fantastic approach to teaching and learning and such a wide range of courses, it’s no wonder thousands of students from around the world choose this award-winning university every year.
- 12th in the Guardian University Guide 2018
- Top New University in the Complete University Guide 2018
- Top University for Student Satisfaction in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016
- Modern University of the year for three consecutive years: 2014, 2015 and 2016 (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016)
- 95% of graduates employed or in further study (DLHE Survey 2014/15)
- GOLD in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)