September 2018 Entry at Bellerbys College
Bellerbys College is a group of three international colleges which teach GCSE, English and foundation programmes to international students from over 120 countries. Bellerbys Colleges are in London, Cambridge and Brighton, all major university cities, and subjects offered include art and design, business, management and finance and science and pharmacy.
Receive the best academic and English language education, with enrichment activities to enhance your learning. Bellerbys students achieve excellent exam results and progress to Oxbridge and other Russell Group universities.
As a Bellerbys student you will receive a globally recognised education, support with your university application, and the very best care from expert staff. Our students achieve consistently high exam results and study in welcoming, multicultural environments. Discover what makes a Bellerbys education so special.
Bellerbys College September 2018 Courses
- 3.5 Term Foundation Programme: Brighton and London (Full Programme Tuition Fee)
- 3.5 Term Foundation Programme: Cambridge and Oxford (Full Programme Tuition Fee)
- Art and Design
- Art and Design Foundation
- Business Finance and Management
- Business, Finance and Management Foundation
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Foundation
- Computing Foundation
- Engineerig and Computer Science
- Engineering Foundation
- Extended Foundation
- Humanities Foundation
- International Relations and Politics Foundation
- Law Foundation
- Management and Computing
- Marketing Foundation
- Science and Pharmacy Foundation