2019 Summer School Courses
Summer school courses in the UK provide the perfect learning environment for students preparing to study in the UK for the first time.
Summer course will help build your existing knowledge of a subject, or introduce you to it for the first time. Because of this, many courses are available at introductory or advanced level and minimum entry requirements are not always required. Summer courses last between one to five weeks during the months of June, July and August, and accommodation, meals and social trips and activities are also provided.
Why study a summer course in the UK?
- Choose from a wide variety of academic courses and gain valuable international experience
- Improve your English by learning in an English speaking environment alongside fellow international students
- Classes are made up of lectures, seminars and group work, just like a full degree
- Visit famous UK and London landmarks on special trips
- Accommodation and meals provided
Study at a UK Summer School
If you want to learn more about available 2019 summer school courses, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK in London or Manchester today.