University of Greenwich Online Applicant Workshop at SI-UK London
The University of Greenwich offers a world-class learning environment, with a diverse range of disciplines available for students. It prepares you with the skills employers’ value and the confidence to achieve extraordinary things.
The University is located on three campuses, Greenwich, Avery Hill and Medway – three outstanding campuses with advanced amenities and resources open for students and staff. The largest campus of the University, the Greenwich campus, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is located on the banks of the River Thames, just 20 minutes from central London and has been the set of many Hollywood films.
Students can choose to study undergraduate and postgraduate courses at any of its campuses; some of the courses offered include business, engineering, law and criminology, science and media and creative arts.
Students have access to the University’s research centres, libraries, sports grounds and student centres. Students are supported by a strong service structure, including academic services, employability services, as well as general wellbeing.
Why choose Greenwich?
- 3 stunning campuses, based in London and the South East of England
- Delivering teaching excellent in over 350 subject areas
- A community of 17,000 students from over 160 countries.
- Accredited and internationally recognised programmes
- Committed to and focussed on employability to prepare students for the best work prospects
Register for free to book your appointment with Greenwich today.