January 2020 Entry Open Day at SI-UK London
January UK university entry is perfect for international students who needed more time to complete pre-university study, apply for funding or arrange their visa.
If you want to study in the UK from January 2020, do not miss out and register for free entry to meet all of the below universities today.
January 2020 Entry Open Day in London
- Awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework
- 26th in the UK for students achieving 1st and 2:1 Degree Classifications (Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- Over 70% of Aston students are on degrees with teaching quality ratings of 22/24 or higher according to the Quality Assurance Agency. Many degrees enjoy professional accreditation from a wide range of UK, European and Global Institutes, Associations and Societies
Birmingham City University
- 23,500 students from over 80 countries are enrolled at Birmingham City University, making it an exciting and diverse place to study.
- A significant proportion of undergraduate and postgraduate courses enjoy professional accreditation, including accounting, architecture, education, engineering, law, marketing, nursing, psychology and social work.
- The University has increased its portfolio of high-tech degrees in recent years, with a particular focus on media, engineering, computing, networking, and built environment.
Brunel University London
- Brunel's London campus provides everything you could need with world-class sports facilities, a diverse arts centre, Students’ Union, prayer facilities and on-campus accommodation for first year undergraduates who confirm their acceptance by 1 September
- One of the world’s top 50 international universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016)
- For many years, all of our programmes included a compulsory placement year in industry, but now we complement the option to gain work experience - in the UK or overseas - with a comprehensive array of support and programmes to prepare you for your future
University of Westminster
- Offering over 300 degree courses, Westminster place particular emphasis on providing international opportunities to ensure that students are provided an environment where they can develop skills, competences and knowledge required by the global economy.
- Study abroad and exchange programmes offer students exciting education opportunities in more than 20 countries worldwide from Australia and Argentina to Sweden, Turkey and the USA.
- Home to four campuses in Greater London, three of which are in central London.
Navitas English language and pathway programmes ensure students are given the extra support and assistance needed to succeed at a higher education level. In the UK, domestic students are able to enrol in Navitas colleges to take advantage of the supportive environment to enhance their academic potential.Navitas offers a wide range of foundation and pre-masters programmes to ten UK universities, including:
Study Group pathway programmes are specially designed, university-recognised courses that help you to gain the academic, English language and learning standards you need to succeed, giving you the best possible start to your UK or European education.
You can choose Foundation, Year One or Pre-Masters university pathways from a broad choice of dedicated International Study Centres located on campus at many of the leading universities in the UK, including: