January 2021 Entry Open Day
International students can meet some of the best universities in the UK and the world on November 19th at our January 2021 Entry Open Day.
Get ahead of the competition for January 2021 UK university entry by speaking to international admissions officers about studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the UK. Entry is free by registering today.
SI-UK will also be hosting a special webinar after the Open Day at 1.30pm discussing funding and financing your studies post-Brexit, followed by a Q&A. Learn more and reserve your place.
Who is attending the January Entry Open Day?
University of East London
- Although classed as a modern university having officially been given its full status in 1992, UEL’s heritage dates back as far as 1898. Today, UEL is one of the most diverse and fastest growing modern universities in the UK.
- UEL is global learning community with more than 17,000 students from 135 countries worldwide.
- The UEL vision is to achieve recognition, both nationally and internationally, as a successful regional university proud of its diversity. We are committed to new modes of learning that focus on students and enhance their employability, and we are renowned for our contribution to social, cultural and economic development.
London Metropolitan University
- Students studying at London Met will receive excellent specialised tuition, offering a wide number of high-quality courses covering various subject areas
- There are also superb links to businesses and the six distinct schools at London Met link into various sectors and harness research opportunities for staff and students alike helping to create an engaging and diverse learning experience
- London Met boasts an active and involved population of international students, and offers advice and assistance with accommodation, funding and careers, as well as academic and wellbeing support
Oxford Brookes University
- Oxford Brookes University offers a world-class student experience in a beautiful city with a rich cultural and educational history that goes back centuries
- Oxford Brookes courses give you the fundamental skills and experience you need to succeed in your chosen career and become internationally employable
- The only UK university ranked in the top 50 institutions under 50 years old for the fourth year in a row (QS World University Rankings Top 50 Under 50 2021)
Queen Mary, University of London
- Queen Mary is a Russell Group university, operating across five campuses in London and at sites across Europe and Asia, and is a world-class multi-faculty university with a modern residential campus
- Queen Mary is 19th in the UK and 114th worldwide (QS Subject rankings 2021)
- Fifth in the UK for percentage of research outputs ranked 4* and 3* (REF 2014)
University of Roehampton
- At Roehampton you will study a degree that prepares you for your career and will be taught by academics who are passionate about what they teach and are experts in their fields
- After graduating, you will be highly employable, capable of adapting to challenges you may face and able to work with people from all walks of life
- Roehampton have a parkland campus, with great facilities, in the middle of south-west London and studying here will offer the best of both worlds - the community feel and safety of a traditional university campus, with the job opportunities, culture and nightlife of one of the greatest cities in the world
University of Westminster
- Offering over 300 degree courses, Westminster place particular emphasis on providing international opportunities to ensure that students are provided an environment where they can develop skills, competences and knowledge required by the global economy
- Study abroad and exchange programmes offer students exciting education opportunities in more than 20 countries worldwide from Australia and Argentina to Sweden, Turkey and the USA
- Home to four campuses in Greater London, three of which are in central London
University of West London
- The University of West London has one of the best employment rates in the country with 96% of students in work within six months of graduating
- UWL's West London campus is located in what is widely regarded as being one of the most desirable places in London to live
- The University offers a breadth of support and advice concerning both your professional and your personal life, including help with funding, learning support, health and counselling services, accommodation and a chaplaincy welcoming all faiths