Online Webinar with University of Bradford
University of Bradford: Job hunting in the UK for international students
Getting a great job in the UK is not always an easy task to home students, let alone international students. You should never wait until the final year of your undergraduate or the last semester of your postgraduate to start planning your career. This webinar will offer an ultimate guide for overseas students to:
- Get valuable work experience in the UK to develop practical skills and boost your employability
- Understand recruitment process and expectations of employers in the UK
- Find out how we help our students secure fantastic internships and dream jobs in the UK
- How our 3000+ connections to industry can help to boost your employability
- Identify related work visa implications for international students
- Make a strategic plan for your job hunting in the UK
- Explore what it’s like to live and study with us
- Why you should study a degree at University of Bradford
Who are the University of Bradford?
The University of Bradford, UK, is one of the world’s great technology universities, providing high-quality teaching, underpinned by cutting-edge research with practical applications to solve tomorrow’s problems. The University is committed to helping all its students to lead fulfilling lives, become global citizens, and make a difference to the world.
Bradford collaborates closely with local, regional, national and multinational businesses from across all sectors of the global economy ranging from associations with local employers through its employer engagement initiatives, to overseas partnerships.
Our curriculum is designed with input from these industry experts and partners, which means you’ll develop skills that are highly valued by employers –along with plenty of hands-on practical experience. Many of our courses have professional, statutory, or regulatory body accreditation or approval, giving you the best possible start to your career.
Register today to book your spot at this unique webinar about employability in the UK.