Studying a Masters Webinar with Birmingham City University
Would you like to study a Masters at Birmingham City University?
Birmingham City University has a confident, proud and diverse community of students who are striving to achieve their career goals and transform their lives. This exciting live webinar is designed for you to learn more about the university and their programmes, directly from a Birmingham City representative.
Attend the webinar to learn more about:
- Studying a postgraduate course at Birmingham City University
- Studying at BCU: from application to arrival
- Internships, part-time jobs and scholarship opportunities for international students
- Student life in the city
This event is ideal for prospective students wishing to pursue a Masters in the UK. Register today to reserve your space!
Who are Birmingham City University?
With around 24,000 students from 80 countries, Birmingham City University is a large and diverse place to study. We put students at the heart of everything we do, giving them the best opportunities for future success.
The University has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment. Our superb courses, state-of-the-art facilities, first-rate staff, and focus on practical skills and professional relevance is producing some of the country’s most employable graduates.
- 97% of our students were in employment or further study within six months of graduating (Destination of Leavers from HE survey 2016/17). This is the highest figure in Birmingham and 7th highest in the UK for multi-faculty universities (excluding specialist institutions with fewer than 1,000 students).
- We work on course-related projects with companies and organisations like Microsoft, Cisco, Jaguar Land Rover, Sky UK and the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra.
- Birmingham City Business School has the highest rate (97.8%) among West Midlands higher education institutions for Business and Administration graduates in employment or further study (Destinations of Leavers of Higher Education Survey 2016/17).
- Ranked 13th in the UK for student satisfaction with assessment and feedback (Guardian University Guide 2020).
- Students are offered the chance to gain hands-on experience through year-long or shorter placements, giving them a real advantage in the jobs market.