University of East London Open Day
At SI-UK we understand the decision about which university to join is a big one, and that is why on Tuesday December 16 you can meet a representative from the University of East London who are visiting our Regent Street office.
If you are looking to progress your career, continue your academic journey from undergraduate study or want to re-skill, then we have the right postgraduate programmes for you.
University of East London January programmes are designed to give you a ‘best in class’ education. Purpose-built learning facilities spread across three campuses include:
- Professional workshop areas
- Exhibition spaces
- A multimedia production centre
- Laboratory facilities
- State of the art computer suites
- 24/7 libraries
All this ensures you will get the most out of your time with UEL.
A broad range of programmes including Engineering, Architecture, Business, Health, Sports, Law and much more are available, and a full list of available options for international students this January can be found here.
- All international postgraduate students can receive a scholarship of up to £3,000
- All MBA students receive a Samsung tablet on enrollment
- 5% early payment discount if paid before 2nd January
- 15% Alumni discount after successful completion of your course
- Full support from our international office from when you apply and beyond
UEL has a long history in teaching excellence and, as one of London’s top six universities in research, we are continuing to push the bar in delivering an excellent experience as well as quality of education.
Where: SI-UK London Office
When: Tuesday 16 December 2014, 15:00 - 18:00