University of Worcester International College
University of Worcester International College (UWIC) is an associate College of the University of Worcester, providing comprehensive support to international students within the University to enable them to achieve their full potential as students and citizens of the world.
Why choose UWIC?
- As a UWIC student you become a fully-fledged member of the University of Worcester from the first day of your enrolment
- By choosing to study at UWIC you will also be able to access the specialist support services and facilities available at the college itself enabling you to progress on your pathway towards your chosen bachelor’s or master’s degree from the University of Worcester
- UWIC is centrally located at the University of Worcester’s City Campus, within the heart of the historic City of Worcester and just minutes from the innovative library facilities available at the stunning Hive building and the world-class recreational facilities available at the University Arena
- The University of Worcester is a progressive and supportive university - it was shortlisted by the Times Higher Education Award for University of the Year 2016
- With its rich history and architecture dating back hundreds of year and numerous sporting and cultural attractions, the city of Worcester is a beautiful setting in which to live and study
- UWIC has multiple intakes across the year in September, January, May/June giving you the flexibility to choose the most suitable time to start your studie
- As a UWIC student you are guaranteed on-campus accommodation in your first year of study and will have the option to apply to stay longer if you wish
Where: SI-UK London Office
When: Thursday 24 January 2019, 15:30 - 16:00
Representative: Shaoying Lu