Online Webinar with Bucks New University and SI-UK London
Bucks New University: Study a course taylor-made for employment
Buckinghamshire New University is a new breed of university, focusing on degrees that are professional, practical and academic. For over 125 years the institution has been transforming lives through employment-focused and skills-based teaching. With Campuses in High Wycombe, Aylesbury and Uxbridge, the University has over 8,000 students currently enrolled, and continues to grow in size.
Degrees are designed with you and your industry in mind, awarding you the skills and knowledge to succeed on your chosen path. The University also ranks 37th out of 131 UK institutions for the highest graduate salaries in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020.
Ideally located just outside of London, you get to experience both the scenic UK countryside and its capital city all at the same time. By joining our live webinar, you can find out about:
- How degrees are tailor-made for your chosen industry
- What the University do to make them Number 1 for Teaching Quality and Student Experience in the London area (Good University Guide 2020)
- Why they are a Top 10 university in the UK for feeling part of a community of staff & students (NSS 2019)
- Why the Students’ Union is Top 3 in the UK (National Student Survey 2019)
- Top tips for submitting a successful application
Don't miss out and register for free entry to meet Bucks New University today.