Webinar: Study Business in London with ONCAMPUS
Home to one of the oldest and largest financial centres, London is a fantastic place to learn and do business. It’s an exciting place to live and work too. There is truly something for everyone.
ONCAMPUS supports students wishing to study business in the UK who are not eligible for direct entry to attend a UK university. Programmes enable your progression onto 500+ degree courses in the UK and across the world.
ONCAMPUS students experience life and learning in the UK while building on their English language skills, experience and knowledge, in preparation for a business degree. Put simply, ONCAMPUS offers a pathway for international students to access the qualifications they need for personal and professional success.
If you missed your chance to join ONCAMPUS last September, join ONCAMPUS London South Bank this March.
ONCAMPUS London South Bank has an undergraduate foundation programme (UFP) in business starting in March 2021, and students who successfully complete this course are guaranteed progression to LSBU in January 2022.
Available Progression Degrees
Students may progress onto a range of degrees (subject to achieving the specified progression criteria) specified below at ONCAMPUS London South Bank through the UFP Business route:
Why ONCAMPUS LSB?
- 1st overall for career prospects in Business Management among Modern London universities (Guardian University League Tables 2020)
- Outstanding facilities and access to the software widely used in industry: Bloomberg, SAGE, FAME, Nvivo and SPSS.
- No. 7 overall in UK for Accounting and Finance (Guardian University League Tables 2020)
- Close links with professional bodies who accredit a number of the degree programmes at LSBU, including Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Recent graduates have gone on to work for some of the world’s leading organisations such as Nokia, Lloyds TSB, Tesco and RBS
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance students benefit from ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) accreditation with nine paper exemptions (F1-F9)
- BA (Hons) Business Studies students complete a one-year work placement in the UK as part of their degree course