08 November 2021
The winners of the 2021 Student Nursing Times Awards were announced last week with a number of UK universities going home with coveted prizes.
Amongst the winners, Queen's University Belfast took home the Best Student Experience award, whilst Liverpool John Moores University and the University of Stirling claimed the Providers of the Year prizes for pre- and post-registration students respectively.
Editor of Nursing Times, Steve Ford, said: “Congratulations to all our winners at the Student Nursing Times Awards 2021. The awards recognise a group of outstanding students on their journey to entering the nursing profession, as well as all those who support them along the way, including lecturers, universities and healthcare providers."
- Best Student Experience – Queen’s University Belfast
- Partnership of the Year – Anglia Ruskin University, working in partnership to create a primary care digital health placement for student nurses
- Teaching Innovation of the Year – King's College London, Around the world in 6 WHO regions; creating and delivery a 4 week virtual international elective for nursing students
- Nurse Education Provider of the Year (Pre-registration) – Liverpool John Moores University, BSc Nursing Programme
- Nurse Education Provider of the Year (Post-registration) – University of Stirling, MSc Early Years Practice (Health Visiting) Programme
My consultant was very helpful and motivating. She helped me every step of the way, even when the deadline was so close. I feel I could not have done it without her. I'd highly recommend this service to any and all of my many friends interested.
Brishti Basu Biosciences at Coventry University