Roehampton offers to pay for student's IELTS test
11 May 2017
The University of Roehampton have announced they will be offering to fund the cost of the IELTS exam for all students enrolling at the University in September 2017. In order to qualify students will need to meet the following conditions:
- Students must meet direct or pre-sessional English entry requirements
- Students must be fully enrolled with Roehampton by Friday 29th September
- Students can only be reimbursed for one IELTS certificate test
- Other English language tests may be accepted up to the value of an IELTS exam
- Only applies for students applying for September 2017/18 entry
IELTS Test Preparation at SI-UK
If you're an international student applying to study at a UK university, you will need to take an IELTS exam and hit a target score. IELTS classes at SI-UK focus on the skills needed to succeed in a higher education learning environment, equipping you with the right tools and techniques to perform well on the IELTS test.
- Improve your IELTS score by 1.0 in 10 weeks
- Lessons tailored to student needs
- Free demo test prior to course
- Maximum class size of 9 students
- Flexible timetable and central Regent Street location
Interested in learning more? Meet Roehampton at the UK University Fair which takes place at the Lancaster London Hotel on Saturday 20th May! Entry is free by registering online, with 100 universities confirmed to attend the largest university fair in the UK.