|DMU International Scholarship|
|Scholarship Name||DMU International Scholarship|
We are proud to present the International Scholarship Award programme for 2022-2023, which rewards eligible prospective international students joining a full-time or part-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree at De Montfort University (DMU) in September 2022 or January 2023.
The scholarship offers a £1,500 automatic fee reduction. This award is only applicable for the first year of study at the university, upon receipt of a £4,000 tuition fee deposit.
A limited number of DMU International Scholarships are available and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no closing date for applications; once numbers have been exhausted, no more discounts will be allocated.
Terms and Conditions
1. An International Scholarship Award is available to new international students starting on a full-time or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course of study.
2. To be eligible, an applicant must (i) have received an offer to study on a full-time course or part-time course, starting in September 2022 or January 2023 and (ii) have accepted their offer, and (iii) have paid a £4,000 deposit to DMU by 31 August 2022 and confirm by email once the payment has been made.
3. The International Scholarship Award is applied on a first come first serve basis once the deposit payment has been made and a conditional offer from DMU has been received. Please visit the scholarships and discounts page of the DMU website for updates regarding the availability of scholarships and discounts.
4. International scholarships and discounts are only available to students who are assessed by DMU as having overseas international student status and who pay overseas international rate tuition fees.
5. Awards will not be applied to courses with fees lower than the lowest standard international fee.
add to favourites
My counsellor contacted me every day throughout the application process and helped me receive an unconditional offer. I am so grateful to SI-UK and will never forget them. I will study very hard as I feel this is the best reward I can give the whole team.
Sade Onyeje Social Work at Birmingham City University