|Scholarship Name||TOEFL Scholarships|
The TOEFL scholarship awards TOEFL test takers for achieving academic excellence, exhibiting leadership skills, performing extracurricular activities and demonstrating English-communication proficiency. Test takers applying for the TOEFL scholarship must be citizens of Mainland China, India, Japan, Korea or Taiwan.
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to avail the TOEFL scholarship. The eligibility criteria may vary depending on the country you are applying from.
1. You must be currently living in the country from where you have registered for TOEFL.
2. You must be beginning undergraduate or graduate study at a college or university listed in the TOEFL Destination Search.
3. Hold a grade point average of at least 80 or higher on a 100-point scale or a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
4. Have a valid TOEFL test result used as a requirement for admissions into your undergraduate or graduate program.
5. Complete the application form online and upload your transcripts.
add to favourites
My consultant was very helpful and motivating. She helped me every step of the way, even when the deadline was so close. I feel I could not have done it without her. I'd highly recommend this service to any and all of my many friends interested.
Brishti Basu Biosciences at Coventry University