|Scholarship Name||UA92 Performance Scholarship|
What are the criteria?
To obtain a scholarship, you must meet the criteria below and make us your firm choice:
•Students who can demonstrate that they reflect the principles of UA92.
To receive the scholarship, applicants must make us their Firm Choice on UCAS on or before 30th June.
What is the value and how do I apply?
£1,000 (first year of study) for students starting in September
We will invite all UK applicants to an interview where they will be assessed on the criteria to the left.
As a result of the interview you may or may not receive an unconditional offer and/or a scholarship.
How will it be paid?
For UK/EU students starting in September we will pay half at the end of November of the first year of study and half after the start of Block 4.
For overseas students this will take the form of a tuition fee discount.
What are the conditions?
• Students can only be awarded one scholarship however this can be combined with one bursary
• Applicable for UK, EU, Island and overseas students
• For UK and EU students, this is only available to full time, 3 year degrees starting in September.
• For Overseas students, this is available to full time, 3 year degrees starting in September, November and January.
• Any potential payment will be subject to satisfactory attendance levels and receipt of tuition fees.
add to favourites