SI-UK provides IELTS preparation classes for international students in London and our dedicated IELTS training courses are ideal for students wishing to hit their target IELTS score for entry to a UK university.
What IELTS courses can I study?
There are a wide variety of IELTS courses and study plans available to enroll on.
IELTS Practice Test
Sign up for an IELTS Practice Test where we can take a closer look at your current reading, writing, speaking and listening ability. From here, we can then select the right course of study to improve your score quickly.
Academic IELTS courses are ideal for students planning to study in higher education, with lessons built around the skills needed to succeed in an advanced learning environment
General IELTS is for those who are going to English speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programs. Lessons focus on basic survival skills in social and workplace contexts.
Meet your IELTS teacher at our Language Schools in London or Manchester for private lessons, enabling you to focus specificly on where you need to improve.
One-to-one online lessons
Can't make it to one of our Language Centres? Private online lessons are now available with an experienced IELTS instructor via Skype!
IELTS for Nurses
To become a nurse in the UK, you must complete and pass the IELTS test before sending your application to the Nursing and Midwifery Council. A score of 7.0 is needed, and IELTS Nursing classes will help you achieve it.
Why should I study IELTS at SI-UK?
- Improve your IELTS score by 0.5 (in 7 weeks) or 1.0 (over 10 weeks)
- Evening and weekend classes available
- No registration fees
- Small class sizes
- Textbooks provided
How your reading, writing, speaking and listening will improve
- Prepare for the listening exam by placing emphasis on ‘everyday English’ phrases during classes
- Analysis of each academic writing task as well as looking at test strategies will ensure you are ready for the exam
- Weekly discussions in class on a variety of topics will improve your speaking confidence. This is beneficial to future admissions interviews at schools and jobs.
- Ensure you know what to focus on during the reading exam, such as headers, graphics and key elements of grammar.
Study IELTS in London
Are you prepared to study at a UK university? Prepare with IELTS at SI-UK. Arrange your free consultation today.