The UK is home to some of the best business schools in the world, offering a wide variety of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level that can help set you on the right path to a successful career.
Studying a well-recognised business, management or MBA programme at a top UK business school can be expensive though, but that should not put you off exploring the many types of scholarships, bursaries and funding opportunities which universities, business schools and local government make available.
Learn more below about a small selection of scholarship and funding opportunities at the best business schools in the UK. If you wish to begin your application to study in the UK or enquire about funding options, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK London today.
Top MBA Scholarships in the UK
London Business School
London Business School (LBS) has been ranked the number one business school in Europe for the last four years (Financial Times) and offers graduate business programmes in finance and administration, in addition to an MBA and Executive MBA. Bloomberg Businessweek ranked the LBS MBA as the 2nd best international MBA in the world.
LBS offers generous scholarships to support outstanding international student talent. A selection are listed below:
- The London Business School Fund Scholarship
- Scholarship Value: Up to full fee
- Who can apply? All successful MBA applicants with clear academic and professional merit.
- London Business School Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Scholarship Value: Up to 50% off tuition fees
- Who can apply? All successful MBA applicants working in entrepreneurial ventures.
- The 30% Club Scholarship MBA
- Scholarship Value: Up to 50% of the full tuition fee
- Who can apply? All successful women MBA applicants.
Oxford Saïd Business School
The Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford is top ranked and offers business masters courses in finance, law, financial economics and management study, as well as a top ranked MBA. Ranked 1st in the UK and 2nd in the world for Executive MBA by the Economics Times, Saïd Business School has many different scholarships available for international students, including:
- Alumni Annual Fund Scholarship
- Scholarship Value: Up to £20,000
- Who can apply? All eligible offer-holders, awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
- Global Leadership Council Scholarship for Women
- Scholarship Value: £30,000
- Who can apply? Female MBA applicant, awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
- Saïd Business School Foundation Scholarship
- Scholarship Value: Variable (partial awards contributing towards course fee)
- Who can apply? All eligible offer-holders, awarded on the basis of academic excellence, career progression and potential.
Cambridge Judge Business School
The University of Cambridge is one of the oldest and most prestigious in the world and its Judge Business School offers a wide range of business masters programmes. The Judge MBA is highly reputed and is ranked 19th in the world as per the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2020.
A number of MBA scholarships are provided to international students at Cambridge Judge, categorised into the following areas:
- Academic Achievement
- Work Experience
- LGBTQ Community
- CJBS Bursaries
Scholarships are provided at the beginning of the academic year and must be applied for at the time of application. Scholarships awarded are variable and many are of the value of £10,000-£25,000.
Study Business in the UK
A free consultation with SI-UK London can help you apply to the best business schools in the UK and ensure you are fully aware of what funding you are eligible to apply for.