The London UK University Fair takes place on Saturday November 9th, with over 100 universities from all over the UK set to visit the Royal Lancaster London to meet international students. It is the largest university fair in the UK designed only for international students, and those who attend can learn more about courses, entry requirements and funding, directly from universities and international admissions officers.
As the next Fair approaches on November 9th, we have highlighted some of the very best universities - not just in the UK, but in the world - confirmed to attend. Don't delay and register for free entry to the UK University Fair today to meet them!
The Best Universities at the UK University Fair London
University of Bath
- The University of Bath is ranked sixth in the Guardian University Guide 2020 and 11th in the Times and Sunday Times University Guide
- Bath has consistently excellent scores for graduate prospects and almost two-thirds of undergraduates take a work placement or study abroad as part of their degree
- The Teaching Excellence Framework found teaching at Bath to be of the highest quality found in the UK, and delivers consistently outstanding learning and outcomes for its students
University of Bristol
- Bristol is a top 10 UK university (QS World University Rankings 2018) and 89% of students were awarded a First or 2:1 last year
- Bristol graduates are highly employable - they're the fourth most-targeted university by The Times Top 100 UK Employers
- The University is located in the heart of the lively city of Bristol, a popular place to live in south-west England, only 90 minutes from London
University of Exeter
- The University of Exeter is based across two locations in Exeter and Cornwall, both offering beautiful campuses in vibrant communities that are ideal environments in which to study and live
- Exeter was awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework and 95% of graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduation
- The University's career service boosts student employability and access to internships, while the Exeter Award provides official recognition of extracurricular activities
University of Nottingham
- The University of Nottingham is a founder member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group with a global reputation for academic excellence, pioneering research and employability
- Nottingham is ranked in the world’s top 100 universities, the UK’s top 15 by the QS World University Rankings 2020, and is rated Gold in the UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework
- The University offers students excellent on campus facilities for study, leisure, sport and faith is in the world’s top 60 universities in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings
Royal Holloway, University of London
- Royal Holloway is ranked in the top 20 universities in the UK (Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020), making it the fourth highest performing London university in the guide. On a global scale, Times Higher Education ranked the University in the world top 300.
- Overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey was 87%, which was 4% above the national average
- The Careers and Employability Service at the University is part of The Careers Group, the largest and most comprehensive careers service in Europe
University of Southampton
- The University of Southampton is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world (QS World Ranking 2019) and is a global centre for excellence in research and education
- Over 25% of Southampton students are international, representing 140 different countries and programmes cover a wide range of areas
- You will gain transferable skills that employers really want; develop critical thinking and independent learning skills that are essential for future leaders and decision makers
Attend the UK University Fair London
Do not miss out as the UK University Fair London takes place at the Royal Lancaster London on Saturday 9th November by registering for free entry today today.