The University of Law (ULaw) is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education. With a rich heritage and a reputation for innovation and contemporary teaching practices, the School continuously focus on developing the best legal minds.
The University of Law has the UK’s largest legal alumni group with over 71,000 members spanning 103 countries, giving students excellent networking opportunities. Over the years, ULaw have worked with virtually every UK law firm to help meet their training and development needs, with many firms sending their trainees exclusively to us.
The University of Law is at the heart of legal education as the acknowledged leader in innovative, professional legal education for prospective lawyers and professional development training for those already qualified. Learn more below and begin your application today by arranging a free consultation with SI-UK London.
Why Choose the University of Law?
- As one of the UK's largest law schools, The University of Law has trained more practising lawyers in the UK than anyone else
- In June 2021 ULaw were awarded 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings, which means the University are “generally world-class in a broad range of areas, enjoys an excellent reputation and has cutting-edge facilities and internationally renowned research and teaching faculty"
- The University of Law was named the best university in England for Overall Student Satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- The University of Law work with 90 of the top 100 law firms
- Choose to study at 15 different locations across the UK, including London, Manchester and Leeds
- Students will have access to award-winning careers support to help you with your training contract applications, with over 3,000 pro bono opportunities as soon as you accept your place
- 95% of 2017/18 full-time UK LPC graduates secured work or further study within fifteen months of successfully completing this course (based on Graduate Outcomes data)
- Free Master’s Degree: Ulaw Business School provides the opportunity to undertake a business Master’s course on successful completion of your undergraduate degree at no additional cost
Study at University of Law
The University of Law provides carefully curated Law degrees and delivers the highest standards in teaching on campus and online whilst offering students the greatest flexibility in study locations, modes and specialist disciplines. Arrange a free consultation today to begin your application.