If you are an international student interested in becoming a leader in business, or in the planning, running and operations of an organisation, then studying an undergraduate or postgraduate business degree in London can set you on the right path towards success.
Learn more about four of the best business schools in the world, all located in London, below and arrange a free consultation with SI-UK to learn more about how we can help you submit a successful application to study in the UK
The Best Business Schools in London
London Business School
The London Business School is consistently ranked as one of the best business schools in the world by the Financial Times and welcomes over 2,000 students every year from more than 100 countries. Varied programmes in accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, organisational behaviour, and strategy and entrepreneurship are available at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Did you know? The LSBS full-time Masters in Finance has been ranked the world’s number one post-experience programme by the FT in seven of the last eight years.
- View London Business School courses
City, University of London Business School
City, University of London Business School at City, University of London has triple-crown accreditation from AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB, as well as strong connections with City firms and international business. City is one of the top business schools in the world and offers courses in finance, investment, management, entrepreneurship, insurance, risk management, and more.
- Did you know? City was rated a top-tier employability school by the QS Global 250 Business Schools 2017.
- View City Business School courses
Imperial College Business School
Imperial College Business School is part of Imperial College London and the strength and reputation of its teaching faculty is reflected by its strong performance in European and global league tables - 8th in the world and 3rd in Europe in Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018.
- Did you know? Imperial's student and staff community are highly international with over 90% of their faculty from outside the UK, with an alumni network spanning 125 countries.
- View Imperial College Business School courses
Brunel Business School
Brunel’s award-winning business school is one of the most internationally diverse in the UK and offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, including a highly respected MBA. Brunel Business School also has AACSB accreditation, making it one of just five per cent of business schools in the world to have attained the highest global standard for business schools.
- Did you know? The Brunel Business Life programme offers practical experience to help you in your future career; improving your soft skills such as communication, team-working, negotiation, leadership skills and time management.
- View Brunel Business School courses
Study Business in London
If you want to learn more about the above schools or are interested in any aspect of studying in the UK, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK in London or Manchester today. Our international education advisors can help guide you through your UCAS application, ensuring it is submitted without error.