The University of Sussex is located in Brighton and has a diverse portfolio of business courses, including an MBA, and offers two major intakes in September and January. The University of Sussex Business School, ranked in the UK’s top 10 business schools, is accredited by EQUIS, considered the most comprehensive institutional accreditation system for business and management schools and is acknowledged worldwide.
Although studying MBA in the UK can be expensive, with the University of Sussex you can study internationally reputed business programmes with generous scholarships. Sussex also offers dual intakes, in January and September, so you can have greater flexibility to choose your course start dates.
Find out why you should consider studying at the University of Sussex Business School and which business courses are open for the January intake below. Don’t forget to check out the different scholarships you can benefit from and if you want to start your application to study business in the UK from January, just register for a free consultation with SI-UK today.
Why Study at Sussex Business School?
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings have placed the University of Sussex Business School in the top 10 for Business and Economics in the UK. Sussex Business School guarantees a great student experience and opens up a world of professional career opportunities in the field of business and management.
Many subjects taught at the Business School are ranked highly by major university league tables and you can view the latest QS global rankings below:
- MSc Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management - 4th in the UK and 32nd in the world (QS Supply Chain Management Masters Ranking 2021)
- The Sussex MBA - Ranked in Top 50 in Europe (QS Global MBA Ranking 2021)
- MSc Strategic Marketing - Ranked in Top 15 in the UK and Top 50 globally (QS Masters in Marketing Ranking 2021)
- MSc Marketing - Ranked in Top 15 in the UK and Top 50 globally (QS Masters in Marketing Ranking 2021)
- MSc Strategic Innovation Management - Ranked in Top 15 in the UK (QS Management Masters Ranking 2021)
- MSc Banking and Finance - Ranked in 18th in the UK (QS Finance Masters Ranking 2021)
- 5th in the UK for graduate prospects in Accounting and Finance (The Complete University Guide 2021)
Study MBA at Sussex Business School from January
The Sussex MBA (Masters of Business Administration) programme is guided by leading academic and industry experts. Students develop critical strategic thinking and learn to apply cutting edge business theory into practice. A January Start for the MBA programmes gives flexible study options to professionals to fit the course around their schedules while they can also choose the part-time MBA for the January intake.
The Sussex MBA Programme
- Accredited by AMBA - global standard for highest achievement in postgraduate business education
- Eligible for a Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Diploma from the Chartered Management Institute
- GMAT score not mandatory for the Sussex MBA
- 3 year management experience in a professional work environment
January Entry Business Masters at University of Sussex Business School
- MSc Finance and Management
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Business and Management
- MSc Project and Innovation Management
Scholarships at the University of Sussex Business School
Some of the scholarships which can be availed by Indian students studying at the Sussex Business School are:
1. University of Sussex Business School International Masters Award
Students applying to the Sussex Business School can avail a scholarship of £3000 which is being awarded for all taught masters courses for September. The scholarship is available and applied automatically.
2. Sussex India Scholarship
The Sussex India Scholarship of the value of £3000 is available for masters level courses and applicable to postgraduate courses at the Sussex Business School. An automatic scholarship this can be availed at the time of acceptance of offer.
3. Further students at the Business School are eligible for an additional scholarship award of £2000 which is deducted from the tuition fee.
Study Business at the University of Sussex
If you want to start studying business masters or MBA at the University of Sussex from January, book a free consultation to connect with an SI-UK consultant today and get expert application and admission support.