Did you know that Bristol is a vibrant and innovative media hub, with the highest concentration of creative industries outside of London?
UWE Bristol is an exciting place to study a journalism, public relations or media course, with the University working closely with a wide range of news and current affairs partners to give students the chance to immerse themselves in a diverse media community while developing the skills they need to succeed.
Courses at UWE Bristol
- BA(Hons) Journalism - 120 UCAS points with no specific subject requirements - IELTS score of 7.0, with 6.0 in each component.
- BA(Hons) Journalism and Public Relations - 120 UCAS points with no specific subject requirements - IELTS score of 7.0, with 6.0 in each component.
- BA(Hons) Media and Journalism - 112 UCAS points with no specific subject requirements
Five reasons to study journalism, media and PR at UWE Bristol
- 12th in the UK for Journalism, Publishing & Public Relations (Guardian University Guide 2018)
- 98% of graduates are in work or further study 6 months after graduation ( HESA survey July 2017)
- 100% student satisfaction rate for Journalism and Public Relations courses (National Student Survey August, 2017)
- Journalism courses accredited by the Broadcast Journalism Trading Council (BJTC)
- First class facilities and workshops at our Bower Ashton Campus give you the chance to learn and create with the latest technology and techniques
All lecturers and instructors have commercial or industry experience, and many are at the cutting edge of research and practice for film production, photography and journalism. Students also have access to:
- Professional newsroom
- TV studio
- Editing suites
- Dubbing theatre
- Range of high-end digital cameras and kit
Study at UWE Bristol
If you want to learn more about studying at UWE Bristol, arrange a free consultation in Lagos or Abuja today.