Being taught any subject in a group of students is a natural way of learning, helping share different perspectives, pooling knowledge and developing the ability to resolve and learn in different ways. But when it comes to improving English, and specifically how to pass the IELTS exam, having the complete focus of your teacher can be hugely beneficial.
One to one IELTS lessons in London are the perfect way to improve your English quickly. Whether you need to focus on your reading, writing, speaking or listening, or all four elements, your native English teacher can create lessons plans tailored to the areas you need to improve upon, ensuring you are getting the help you need in the areas that matter.
Four reasons to choose private IELTS lessons
- Lessons are tailored to your specific needs
- Complete attention from your teacher
- You can ask for as much help, clarification and feedback as is required, without interruption
- By engaging your teacher on a one to one basis, you will improve your speaking ability much sooner
Online one-to-one IELTS lessons
Online one-to-one IELTS lessons will help sharpen your techniques and strategies in each IELTS component, all from the comfort of your own home. Students are taught via Skype and you can choose from two differenttypes of lesson plan at SI-UK's Language Centre.
- 20 hours: Speaking and writing are commonly seen as the most challenging components of the IELTS exam and the 20-hour package focuses specifically on those components.
- 40 hours: The 40-hour package will deepen and extend your speaking and writing ability, and you can also choose to do more reading and listening.