SI-UK Premium Application Service Terms and Conditions
This contract sets the responsibilities of the SI-UK and is an exhaustive list of the services you will receive from the SI-UK Premium Service.
1. The SI-UK Premium Application Service involves applications to any UK universities
2. The cost of the SI-UK Premium Service is £390
3. For Undergraduate applications: SI-UK will assist you with applications to five universities at undergraduate level in any one UCAS cycle
4. For Foundation, Pre-Masters and Postgraduate applications: SI-UK will assist you with applications to three universities
5. If you wish to apply to more universities there will be an additional charge of 100GBP per university added
6. Under the Premium Service SI-UK will do the following:
- Advise on which course to apply for
- Provide a check list of documents required by the university
- Provide a personal statement questionnaire for you to answer
- Write a personal statement on the basis of your answers to the questionnaire
- Edit all supporting documents once, including the CV and the reference letter
- Fill in the university application form
- Make sure the application is received by the university after submission and actively liaise with the university to follow up
7. This service guarantees an offer from a university and, if you do not receive one, you will be entitled to apply to more universities free of charge or a full refund of £390.
8. If there is an application fee required by the university you will need to pay upon request to the university directly.
9. The fee is not refundable if after payment you decide not to use the service.
To see SI-UK's full list of terms and conditions at point of sale, please go here.