University Application Support Service
Free advice for international and EU students applying to study in the UK
SI-UK’s free application support service will maximise your chances of being accepted on to a course at a UK university. This service is free to all international and EU students.
Our close relations with UK universities allow you to benefit from having your application reviewed prior to submission and to receive your offer faster than applying on your own. Our service means 98% of SI-UK's applicants receive offers to their first choice university, compared to 55% applying independently.
Our consultants have placed tens of thousands of students into UK universities and you could be next.
What is included?
- Free 40 minute consultation with a university specialist in our office or via skype
- We will provide you with a list of recommended universities to apply to
- We will provide you with and review your application forms
- Editing of your personal statement
- Advice on what documents are required
- Advice on available scholarships
- Advice on deciding which offer to accept
- Support throughout your course until graduation
Do you want SI-UK to take care of all of the above and guarantee you an offer from a UK university? Learn more about the Premium Service.
Apply to a UK university
If you are interested in learning more about studying in the UK, arrange your free consultation in London or Manchester today.