UK University Application Deadlines
The key dates for 2019 entry in the UK
Before beginning your application it is important to familiarise yourself with key UCAS deadlines. Some universities (Cambridge and Oxford) and courses (medicine, veterinary medicine and dentistry) have much earlier deadlines and it is important you are fully aware of those which impact on your application.
Important UCAS Deadlines
All UCAS deadlines for courses in the UK can be found below, but these are two key dates to become familiar with in the UCAS application cycle.
- 15 October 2018 - All courses at Cambridge and Oxford and most medicine, veterinary medicine and dentistry courses at all other institutions
- 15 January 2019 - All other undergraduate courses for EU students
- 30 June 2019 - All other undergraduate courses for international students
Selected UK universities do allow international applications after certain deadlines though. Speak to one of our consultants to find out more.
If you want to study in the UK but are unsure of which deadlines you need to meet, arrange a free consultation at our offices in London or Manchester today.
2019 UK University Deadlines
All of the below deadlines are for students wishing to study in the UK from September 2019.
- Deadline for the majority of undergraduate courses for international students.
- Applications received after June 30 are entered into UCAS Clearing.
Last date to apply via UCAS Extra for September 2019 entry.
- 2019 UCAS Clearing opens
- 2019 International Baccalaureate results published
A-Level results day.
Final deadline for 2019 entry applications.
2020 UK University Deadlines
All of the below deadlines are for students wishing to study in the UK from September 2020.
October 15, 2019
January 15, 2020
Deadline for the majority of undergraduate courses for EU students.