Student Visa Service to study in the UK

Visa Support Service

Apply for a tier 4 student visa to study in the UK.

UK Student Visa Application Service

SI-UK offers visa and immigration advice and support to international students wishing to study at a UK university, college or language school.

If you wish to study in the UK, it is important you hold the appropriate visa. SI-UK can help you with our Tier 4 (General) student visa or your Tier 4 (Child) student visa services.

Our highly qualified and fully accredited OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) advisers have years of legal experience and extensive knowledge of all key immigration facts.

We are committed to providing expert consultation and assistance to all students who need help on their visa applications. Don't apply alone, arrange your free consultation.

  • Receive comprehensive up-to-date information and advice
  • Be guided step by step in preparing your documents
  • Complete your visa application without mistakes
  • Ensure you have the best chance of receiving your visa

Book your free Visa services consultation

The Application Process

  • Provide free initial consultation with a professional visa advisor
  • Sign a Client Care Letter
  • Receive Payment
  • Provide a comprehensive document checklist according to your case
  • Complete your application form
  • Arrange appointments with the Home Office/Embassy if required
  • Submit your application and communicate with UK Visa and Immigration on your behalf if necessary

UK Student Visa Types

There are many types of student and work visa available.

Types of Student VisaWho can apply?
Tier 4 (Child) Student You can apply as a child student under Tier 4 of the points based system if you are between the ages of 4 and 17. If you are between 4-15 years old you must be coming to the UK to be educated at an independent fee-paying school.
Child Visitor You can apply for a child visitor visa if you are 17 years old or under and want to study in the UK for up to 6 months.

You cannot switch to a Tier 4 child visa. If you want to apply for a Tier 4 child visa you must apply from your home country.
Tier 4 (General) Student You can apply as an adult student under Tier 4 (General) of the points-based system if you are coming to the UK for your post-16 education.
Student Visitor You can apply as a student visitor if you are 18 years old or over, you want to study in the UK for up to 6 months, and you do not want to work while you are here.

You cannot switch and apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa while you are in the UK. If you want to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa, you must apply from the country you live in.
Prospective Student You can apply as a prospective student if you want to come to the UK to help you decide which course to study, or if you plan to start a course of study within 6 months.

You will be able to switch and apply for a Tier 4 (General) or Tier 4 (Child) student visa while you are in the UK.

Meet Us Today

If you are interested in our visa service, please arrange your free consultation today.

UK Work Visa

The Tier 2 (General) category is for foreign nationals who have a skilled job offer that cannot be filled by a settled worker. Before you apply under Tier 2 (General), you must have:

  • A sponsor
  • A certificate of sponsorship

When you apply, you are awarded points based on your:

  • Salary and allowances
  • Sponsorship
  • English language skills
  • Available funds

You can apply under the skilled worker category (Tier 2 General) today if you are:

  • Applying for permission to enter the UK (entry clearance) under the sponsored skilled worker category (Tier 2 General)
  • In the UK with permission to stay (leave to remain) in an immigration category that allows you to switch into the sponsored skilled worker category (Tier 2 General)
  • Already in the UK as a sponsored skilled worker and want to extend your stay within your existing category
SI-UK's service is fast, reliable and efficient. My consultant improved my chances of getting into a top university.
Carla Termini
International Business Economics at City University

Read more testimonials