Choosing what and where to study in the UK is a huge decision for an international student. There are over 125 universities in the UK that provide over 65,000 different courses, and that is not even taking into consideration the language schools, pathway providers and colleges which are also popular destinations for students looking to get ahead in life!
When deciding what to study in the UK, students have a number of options, including:
- Meeting SI-UK university advisors
- Attending University Fairs and Open Days to meet iternational admissions officers
- Using SI-UK’s course search
What should I consider when searching for a course?
- Have I studied this course before?
- Am I passionate about it?
- Do I have the required grades and IELTS score?
- Is it related to what I want from my career?
I have found a course I like – what next?
If you have narrowed down the type of course you wish to study, you next need to focus on the smaller details of the program.
- Does it offer work experience?
- Are the modules specific to my interests?
- Is the course offered at a university I want to study at?
Find a course at a UK university
SI-UK have a variety of tools to help international students find the right UK university and course. Learn more by visiting us in London or Manchester for a free consultation and make sure to use our course search which features over 65,000 different courses for all levels of study.