University of East London January 2019 Entry
The University of East London (UEL) offer a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses starting in January. International students at UEL study with some of the leading academics in their fields on courses which have been designed to give you the knowledge and skills to succeed in your chosen career.
UEL's reputation for academic excellence is also growing, with 62 per cent of research officially classified as either ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ and in 2018, Times Higher Education named the University as the most improved UK university over the last decade.
- Best modern university in London (National Student Survey 2018)
- 2nd in the UK for teaching quality (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings)
- Ranked in the world’s top 200 young universities (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2018)
- Most improved university over the last decade in the UK (Times Higher Education 2018)
- Full support from our international office from when you apply and beyond
UEL has a long history in teaching excellence and, as one of London’s top six universities in research, we are continuing to push the bar in delivering an excellent experience as well as quality of education.
University of East London January 2019 Courses