All self-funded, new international (non-EU) fee paying students holding an offer and wishing to commence their full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme at Strathclyde in academic year 2018-2019 are eligible to apply.
- The application process is now open. Completed application forms should be submitted as early as possible.
- Please note that you can only apply for a scholarship once you have applied for a place on a full-time course through the University of Strathclyde’s admission process and have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place.
- The Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship is only eligible for new self-funded, international (non-EU) fee paying students enrolling on a full-time course. Please note that students who receive sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Students are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year.
- The Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship scheme is open until 10th August 2018***, however students are advised to submit their application as early as possible due to expected demand for these scholarships
- Students who do not meet any of the required criteria in this announcement will automatically not be considered
* based on tuition fee of £18,750. The amount may vary for some courses, including Architecture and Biomedical Engineering
**PhD students commencing in 2017-18 should use the 2018-19 application form
***This deadline of 10th August 2018 is subject to change