Being taught any subject in a group of students is a natural way of learning, helping share different perspectives, pooling knowledge and developing the ability to resolve and learn in different ways.
The benefits of being taught IELTS in a classroom is much the same, but for this particular area of study, there are many benefits to being taught in private as well.
Being taught one-to-one at SI-UK’s Language Centre though means tailor made lesson plans specifically for you. Each student is treated as an individual and your teacher will make plans to fit with where you need to improve.
Benefits of private IELTS lessons
- Lessons are tailored to your needs
- Complete attention from your teacher
- Can ask for as much help, clarification and feedback as is required, without interrupting others
- You will speak more, improving your ability in this part of the exam
- Study at your own speed
- No interruptions from other students
- You will only speak with your teacher, a full qualified and experienced instructor
One-to-one IELTS lessons online
Online one-to-one IELTS lessons will help sharpen your techniques and strategies in each IELTS component, all from the comfort of your own home. Students are taught via Skype and can choose from two different lesson packages.
- 20 hours: Speaking and writing are commonly seen as the most challenging components of the IELTS exam and the 20 hour package focuses specifically on those components of the IELTS exam.
- 40 hours: The 40-hour package will deepen and extend your speaking and writing ability, and you can also choose whether to do more reading and listening.